REAL-TIME DATA ACQUISITION & AGGREGATION
The all-important first step in process intelligence and operations analysis is data gathering.
Because distributed data is produced so quickly today, and in so many different formats,
it is vitally important data acquisition and aggregation be automated to ensure accuracy
and completeness. Moreover, because data produces highest value information when it is
fresh, automated aggregation should be continuous to produce up-to-date analytic models.
IzonData's secure real-time data acquisition methods collect and aggregate data from
these and other sources:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Programmable Application Controllers (PACs)
- Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCSs)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) stations
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Enterprise Application Databases
Acquired data is encrypted and immediately transmitted to the data warehouse for use
by authorized customer subject matter experts. High-value information then can
be produced and shared rapidly among team members and decision makers.